Criminal Minds

TV series which are related to criminals are always one of my favourites, and i was addicted to watching Criminal Minds in a long period. I had already reached the latest season(11) when it was going to present, but it just seemed to loss its own attraction to me when season 12 started. There are so many characters that you are gonna love and remember. Gideon is the soul of the whole team in first three seasons, but when the series focused on him, other characters in it were relatively flat. The most adorable and charming character is Reid since he is not only the smartest and youngest person in the team, he is also kind and little clumsy (which is lovely, too). My favourite female character is Emily, she was not welcomed by the team when she appeared but she proved that she was absolutely able to do the job. Also, the most important thing that made me to watch this series is its cases really impressed me although sometimes it is terrified.
cr google
cr google

Comments